Don’t buy leads and don’t buy direct traffic.
So what can you do?
Hire someone that they have a great strategy to increase your targeted audience or spend money on high-quality content and do content marketing if you know how to analyze the audience.
Buy target website traffic? Or buy leads? 7 Powerful Tips!
1. First of all, do proper audience research and make profile of your targeted audience and find out who the actual audience that you’re targeting.
2. Analyze the best platforms for your audience. Whats the platform that your target audience spending their time. Is it Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or which one?
3. Do proper keyword research and pic some super keywords.
4. Create content all about problem-solving that people also searching for, and the other words, help people to create some informative content with valuable sources. And publish them on your website.
5. And share your content on those platforms that you analyzed.
6. Write on content sharing platforms such as Quora and medium and reach out to the bloggers and ask them to publish your article on their blog.
7. Keep posting as a regular basis on the social media and content sharing platforms
So, if you can do it yourself that’s fine or you should hire someone to do manage things for you. Also, you can hire me to handle them.