Google map is one of the best options to generate highly targeted customers. No matter what kind of business you running, if you are in Google Maps, you are going to get a lot of new customers.
But in order to drive customers through Google Maps, you have to rank the listing on pack 3.
I mean, look at this screenshot:
Check out some of my client’s local ranking case studies here
This is the option that actually drives customers. So, you have to appear in one of these 3 packs.
As you can see on the screenshot, number 3 position, they’re one of my clients. We worked on their GMB and website and ranked them on pack 3 now they’re getting a lot of new phone calls/leads just because of the position.
When people searching on Google “immigration lawyer in Brooklyn” the listing appears in pack 3, people just visiting the listing and calling them.
- Create your website
- Optimize the website
- Make sure the website is mobile fast (fast-loading)
- Do some keyword research
- Create service pages
- Add schema
- Optimize your website service pages
- Optimize your page titles specifically for local
- Create Google my business profile
- Connect your business to the GMB
- Add maps on the website
- Optimize the GMB
- Make sure you optimized all the options on the GMB
- Capture some photos and upload them on the GMB
- Create regular posts with focus keywords
- List your business to the top local listing sites
- Create some brand profiles
- Create social posts
- Get some backlinks from local blogs
- Do all the activities every day
- Read all the posts on my Quora and my Blog
To rank better on the Google map, hire a professional and do it with perfection. I swear you will get a ton of business from Google. The main reason I recommend local SEO is because you’re going to get a lot more business without spending any $$ on paid ads.
So, pay a little to a professional and once you gain the pack3 ranking, you will not gonna pay for the leads coming.
It’s like a lot of fun. And this is how I’m managing 150+ clients and helping them to grow their business through Google maps.