Do you have a google my business profile? Or do you run a local business? If yes, then this is the very helpful post that I’m going to share how can you post on your GMB that effectively help to boost your GMB.
In this video, I just shared the methods and simple strategies I’m applying with my client’s GMB. Please watch the full video and let me know if you have any questions though. Here’s our local SEO Facebook Group World SEO Club.
And this is our monthly GMB posting Service
How To Effectively Posting on The GMB to Boost Your Local Biz
The Ultimate GMB Posting Guide
- Create quality content
- Must focus keywords.
- You can add “keyword + Near me” and “keyword + location”
- Collect the location names around 10 – 15 miles circling the main location and use those names with keywords “keyword + location”
- Use keyword as a title of the GMB post
- Don’t copy, try to create fresh content on the GMB
- Don’t add phone numbers to the GMB posts
- Add a button (call now or other)
- Add cid URL, related posts, and website URL on every post
- You can also add citations, and those links getting trouble get indexed
- Use real photos captured by your mobile
- Optimize the photos with geotagging and keywords renamed
- Don’t try to manipulate keywords, keep things natural
- Share the GMB posts on the Facebook page
- Post regular with consistency
Follow these simple instructions to post on your or your client’s GMB. If you don’t have time, we are happy to manage your clients’ GMB though. You don’t have to buy our full package. Though I have listed an individual service to only post on the GMB named “GMB posting Service” I will add the link in the comment section.
We will create the content, optimize photos, and post on a regular basis to your client’s GMB.