Today I’m sharing some powerful tips to improve your sales for the next level. Please keep reading…
I’m not very active on Fiverr, because I run my agency and doing very busy work with my team. But these tips will strongly help you to improve your gigs and sales in any industry ( I am a salesperson).
So, the question was, “How can I improve my gigs to get more orders?”
How To Get More Orders on Fiverr
I separate the tips in 2 part
- 2. External
You have to improve yourself internally and externally in order to increase your business on Fiverr or any other platforms though. Internal is everything you’re doing inside of Fiverr which is very important and external is you have many things to continue in your daily routine that actually not internal in Fiverr, but that might help you to generate more sales and grow you as a real professional.
- Respect Fiverr rules
- Be polite when you communicate to your buyers
- Be very active and respond to buyers as quickly as you can
- Send buyer requests daily but don’t send too many. Only send the request when your skill matches perfectly to the job. And describe the proposal about how you can help them. Don’t mention too much who you are rather you should discuss buyer’s problems. Means, when you writing a proposal, focus on the buyer’s problem, and explain to them how you can solve their problems.
- Make your gigs attractive and fresh. Use the short title, clean and colorful images, detail description, Add frequently ask, and questions.
- When you deliver the orders, make sure your buyer understands everything that you delivered. And you have to always ready to answer all of their questions. That might help you to bring more 5stars. Means more 5 stars, more active order, and more business.
- Promote yourself but do not spam. Means, stop sharing Fiverr gigs on social media, comment boxes, peoples inbox, or any other ways that you are already doing and thinking its a marketing.
- Set up your social channels, blogs, youtube, or at least one content marketing platform with your exact name and picture that you’re using in Fiverr.
- Start talking about those topics that you’re selling in Fiverr. If you’re professional then you know whats the problems people facing in that industry right? So, provide them valuable information and solve the real problems.
- When you’re solving real problems in your industry, then people ultimately will follow you and ask you many questions. A question you get means a new opportunity you win. Make other content by focusing on their questions. Now you will see people strongly following you and more people coming day by day, possibilities some of them will ask you to work for them.
- When someone asks you to work for them, then just send your Fiverr gig to them.
- So, don’t seek money. Seek the problems and solve it with your content and help people. Then you don’t have to worried about orders.
If you follow these tips at least one month, I’m sure you guys will thank me later. Do you have more questions?